{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

24 July 2011

{something instagram}: iPhone photo apps


I'm on instagram! Check me out to follow me on my travels:) You can find me at katie_scarlett.

I also just discovered one of the coolest photo apps (besides Hipstamatic, which I am heavily addicted to using everywhere I visit). The new app is ColorSplash. You can grayscale any photo on your iPhone. Then you can simply reveal the colors you want to reveal with your fingers. Genius! So much easier than those Photoshop layers!

You can see the after and before to the left. So cute:) These shots are of a trailer I discovered before a hike in Wyoming.

xo.
katie

3 comments:

  1. Bah! Need this! My friend and I are going on a tour of the States soon, visiting 50 zoos, one in each state. This is a must! Loaf it!

    Peace, Love and Puppies
    Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable trailer. And I'll have to try that new app!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jordan. It's wonderful. I'm totally into Instamatic, PhotoShoot, and Hipstamatic as well. When I don't feel like lugging around my DSLR, the iPhone pics are the best.

    Plus, I am getting ready to do a post on places that will print prints for these lovely apps.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete