{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

08 September 2012

{something pretty} blue butterflies at the zoo

Blue Butterfly photo by me:)
If butterflies could sing, I think they would belt out Beatles hits like "Let it Be" or "Blackbird," songs that could lull you to sleep or inspire a revolution depending on the moment. I think this is why I love butterflies. Watching them flutter and tiptoe just brings on that sense of wonder and amazement--this is  beautiful world. And we need to keep this world beautiful. The butterflies are doing their part, and this time they are reminding me to stop and land for a moment, to reflect on some simple thoughts, to breathe in what's important in this life. Thank you blue butterflies for your whispered words of wisdom. I'm trying every day to cherish the best and just let the rest be.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment