{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

12 September 2012

{something celebrated} 29+2


Last year, I made a list to accomplish during my 29+1 year. We had a party with all of our closest friends and announced we were expecting Penelope.

This year, I'm not making any lists. And we're having a small party just the three of us at home, on a Wednesday evening, after supper.

I'm happy at 29+2. I'm happy I'm a mama. I'm happy to know we might take an evening walk.  I'm happy to know that we'll be sleeping in on Saturday. I'm happy that life is simple.

xo


2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a beautiful pic with your baby! I'm sure you all will treasure those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday! Beautiful photo of all of you!

    ReplyDelete