{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

28 August 2012

{something yummy} guilt free s'mores


My favorite flavor? S'mores. Yes. It's a flavor. I've had s'mores milkshakes, s'mores granola bars, and s'mores cereal. It's got to be a flavor. And for me it's more than summertime, campfires, and the Girl Scouts. I eat s'mores all year long straight from my oven or microwave. Sure, I can char the life out of the pure sugary marshmallow, but, really, if we're being honest here, that never tasted good.

Lately, I've been trying to get back on track after gaining some serious baby love pounds. And my marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker treats the traditional way should only be for a special occasion. But my new s'mores discovery can be enjoyed once {maybe even twice} a day without much guilt. If you're a Weight Watchers fan, this version I created is only one point.

The ingredient list is simple: graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate almond (or hazelnut) spread.

And the process is even easier: break your graham crackers into four small squares each. Spread about a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff on one side and about a teaspoon of the chocolate spread on the other side. You can even add peanut butter if you're feeling extra wild.

That's it. You can enjoy them right after spreading the yummy chocolate and marshmallow spreads or you can stash a few in the freezer. Either way they are the perfect s'mores fix, no fire necessary.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment