{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

11 July 2012

{something mr. and mrs.} DIY shower gift


One of my favorite parts about getting married is the registry. I always say I want to register every year. I just love home "stuff." I, of course, bought my sister Lissa  a few items off of her registry at Crate and Barrel. But I also crafted a few DIY gifts: a handmade apron sewn from a vintage quilt top, golden animal wine corks, personalized magnets, and mr. and mrs. mugs.


The mugs are some of my favorites. I don't know why I didn't think of them before. Any bride and groom should love them. You can find my DIY for the mugs here. I haven't posted the wine cork DIY yet. Hopefully I will one day soon this summer.

xo

1 comment: