{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

01 June 2012

{something photography} fireplace photo garland

 One of my goals this year is to print and display more photos. Back in high school, I think I printed a roll a week. And those shots weren't even that good. But as the world turned digital, we stopped printing our memories. Now that I have my newer iPhone and Persnickety Prints, there is no excuse. These photos are always pretty.
Back in February, I made a Valentine Date Garland. I didn't want to take it down. But Valentines just seemed silly in April. And then I realized that photos would look great there. We can change them as the years go by. We already need to add some of Miss Belle.
xo
katie scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment