{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

27 June 2012

{something photography} keep shooting

Baby Photo Tip Three: Keep Shooting. 

It's good we're past the days of film. Don't get me wrong--I still love a good film camera. I own a Holga and two instant cameras. Plus I still love disposables. But the beauty of the digital world is that there are really no limits. So keep shooting. You'll get a lot of blurry and unpretty shots, but you will also be sure to capture the good ones.

Here are a few of the shots I took of Penelope one morning on our walk. You can see that the one above is just beautiful, but the ones below are only so-so. And don't forget to eventually delete the ones that aren't worth keeping. I've got over a thousand shots on my phone right now. And it makes finding my favorites a nightmare!


xo
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment