{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

16 June 2012

{something one line} a journal


My friend Emily and I went out for pasta together back in the late autumn. We were both pregnant and giddy at a night out just the two of us, two waters, two giant bowls of pasta on The Hill.

She's the mama of two now, and she's very wise. She told me all about this awesome "One Line a Day Journal" by Chronicle Books.


It's perfect. Sometimes it so hard to have the time to write. And I don't want to create an awesome book for Penelope and not follow through for any future bebes. This is perfect. Believe me. Nowadays, sometimes it's even hard to remember one line.

We even brought it to the hospital with us, and Cheryl snapped these great pics. She loves it as much as I do!

xo
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment