{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

12 June 2012

{something changed} life as a mama

My baby Pea is sleeping on my shoulder. I'm typing with one hand. And I'm hoping my dear readers hang in there for when I find the time to post and create more regularly.

I thought that I might get away with a few glimpses into our life right now...
We started using prefold cloth diapers with Thirsties diaper covers over the weekend. Today is Day 4.

We read a story every morning. Routine is important.

We've arranged quick healthy snacks in the kitchen. Snacks are important.

We take a daily 2.3 mile walk. Richard Parker always joins us.

We have mastered the art of the swaddle. We are also mastering the art of patterns.

xo
Mama and Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment