{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

30 May 2012

{something vintage} persnickety prints

As soon as I discovered Persnickety Prints, when I was creating our Wedding Albums, I knew I needed to order more everyday moments. But I needed an album first.
My local Value Village held out for me, and it was worth the wait. I found three--and there were even two more, but the binding was weak--vintage Polaroid albums for 80-cents each. Part of me wishes I'd bought the broken ones, too. I am on the search for more albums for the years to come.
I measured the size of the photo sleeve, and decided that the 3-by-3 Instagram print would be the best fit. I adore square photos. I also went with the linen paper finish since these memories will be protected from direct sunlight.

I can't wait to place our next order, which is sure to be full of images of Penelope Belle. My how things change so quickly.

xo
katie scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment