{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

23 May 2012

{something sister} lissa's getting married

My sister Lissa is getting married in July. Her shower is in June. I mailed the invites last week--they were designed and printed before Penelope arrived.

I decided to illustrate them and then paint them with watercolors. Her colors are apple green and pewter gray. I think the mixing and fixing I played with created an almost perfect shade of each color.
She likes them, I like them, and that's what's important.

xo
katie

2 comments:

  1. super cute invitations, did you hand-color/write/draw each one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steffy--No! She needed sixty. We just had a local print shop copy them. They did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete