{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

28 May 2012

{something bunny} finally, a photo shoot with miss belle


I've been snapping baby photos for my friends for a couple of years now. And before Miss Penelope Belle was born, I planned out a number of shoots with all sorts of props and backgrounds.
I am so grateful for the hospital photo shoots that Cheryl and Baby Bella did for us because it took me three weeks to snap these ones. I think the only way I was able to pull it off was that Johnny was at home, and he helped with the backdrop {our beloved Granny blanket}
Penelope was happy, the morning light was perfect, and I think the shots speak for themselves. I was hoping to get a few with her eyes closed. But this baby doesn't pose like that.

xo
mama katie

No comments:

Post a Comment