{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

11 April 2012

{something polka dot} fabric paint dot onesie


I saw this idea via pinterest for an adult tank top, and I thought it would be perfect for a onesie. I used my Martha Stewart paints, and I added the fabric medium.


Supplies: fabric paints in colors you like, Q-tips, white onesie, cardboard to fit inside onesie, paint palette.


Step-by-Step:
Step One: Place the cardboard insert in between the layers of the onesie. Prepare your paints.
Step Two: If you are adding a fabric medium, do this first, and mix it well.
Step Three: Dip your Q-tips in the paint.
Step Four: Paint polka dots vertically on the onesie. I made stripes using the colors gold, pink, mint, blue, orange, red, yellow, and black.


I think she's going to look wonderful in this one with a pair of baby leggings {which I plan to order soon!}. I just love building a sense of style for her.

xoxo
mama-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment