{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

25 April 2012

{something picnic date} saturday at the winery

I finally got my good weather to snap some photos with my favorite quilt. Johnny's granny made it, and my MIL has let us borrow it for some photo shoots. I'll be returning it, sadly, in June after Cheryl snaps our family portraits.
I packed our basket with hummus, pita chips, watermelon, pesto pasta salad, and banana pudding while Johnny ran errands all morning, and we headed out to wine country with snacks and the tripod. Though I had grand visions of better photos, I was able to capture a few that I'm happy to have document my time as a mama-to-be and Johnny's time as a daddy-to-be. I can't wait for more picnics with Baby Jupiter.

xo
mama-to-be


No comments:

Post a Comment