{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

01 April 2012

{something designed} business cards for julie



My dear friend Julie has wonderful dreams. She's always got something planned and in the works for an adventure. I have always admired her spirit. Her most recent dream, I think, is more free lance work.

She's worked for McSweeny's Publishing company in the past, and now she works with Sauce magazine while teaching high school English {just like me}. She's published a fabulous bit about her journey to Cuba online, and she's shared countless photos with me from her trip to Thailand.

So when Julie asked me to design some business cards for her, I didn't hesitate. I love the way they turned out, and so does Julie.

xo
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment