{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

26 April 2012

{something banana pudding} improvised picnic snack

When I tried my first batch of creme puffs, a la my Julia Child recipe book, I opted for a simple vanilla pudding. After Johnny finished off the creme puffs, we still had about a cup or more of pudding left. And we had some bananas getting too ripe on the counter. And I remembered a small stack of cinnamon graham crackers in the freezer.
This snack was delicious during our winery picnic date. Johnny loved it. And it was so simple to make. Just layer the bottom of your bowl with large broken bits of the graham crackers. Then add a layer of pudding and a layer of banana slices. Repeat and make your final layer one more layer of graham crackers.

Enjoy! Yum!

katie scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment