{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

15 March 2012

{something quoted} five literary prints I love

Jane Austen
Henry David Thoreau
Shakespeare
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mark Twain
I just got home a few hours ago from a surprise book baby shower hosted by my dear friends and colleagues Emily, Jenn, and Sue. They are the most delightful English teachers anyone can ever know. It was truly a surprise; I thought we were meeting to share some of our favorite poems {like we've done before}.

The snacks and books were great. I'll snap some photos later, but I've already put some of the new favorites--Chrysanthemum, a Jane Eyre board book, Madeline, and Cowboy, Octopus--on the shelves in Jupiter's room.

Next week is spring break. Hopefully I'll be able to post some peeks of the nursery. That and a million other post ideas!

xo
katie scarlett

1 comment: