{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

22 March 2012

{something handmade} favorites for baby jupiter

The Must Have Baby Dishes via abbyburkson
I've been creating all week--painting the tree mural, designing onesies, tying tutus, lacing ruffles on diaper covers, and trying to create my own travel changing pad with the most amazing laminated fabric I found the other day. I'm already listing ideas for the extra yardage--place mats, bibs, coasters.

And then the ideas keep coming in, and I realize I want to get some special fabric for a very special photo shoot the week she's born. It's going to be magical.

Here are some of our favorites on etsy that we plan to add to the mix of our own handmade...now we just need to agree on a name.

Daddy's Favorite via TheCoinLaundry
Mama's Favorite via LittleBirdLucy
Cute Little Booties via funkyshapes
If She Needed Another Blanket via organicquiltcompany
To Commemorate Her First Christmas or Birthday via littlesaplingtoys
For Her Best Dresses via lilafrances
For Autumn Photo Shoots via OhhSoSweetBowtique

No comments:

Post a Comment