{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

20 February 2012

{something lately} us

Ordering Prints from Persnikety Prints (amazing)
Lately, I've been busy. My godmother hosted our first baby shower over the weekend. My true love and I have been enjoying our dates. And there's a stack of essays piled up on my desk. Amidst all of that, I thought I'd just post a few highlights of life lately.


Date Night: Starting Baby Jupiter's Book {a gift from my mama} with Jv.


Impulse Bowl in The Loop at PinUp Bowl: At 7 months pregnant, I actually won against Jv! I think our shoes always look so silly together. I am thinking another cute photo shoot would be with the baby shoes when she's here:)

Red Stamp App: I discovered this one through my friend Maddie. I love sending love notes with it.


Waffle House Supper Date: Jv's choice. My favorite part was that we were basically the only ones there, so the jukebox was all ours. We had to play Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" as well as some Johnny Cash.


Record Party Date: Last night we listened to our newest vinyl: The Civil War. I love them!

What have you been up to lately?

xo
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment