{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

29 January 2012

{something vintage storybook} five prints I love

Last night I hit one of my favorite area flea markets. It's a bit pricey, but every time I go I plan to get one new candlewick piece. This time I purchased a three part serving dish. I also picked up one of the cutest books ever for baby Jupiter. It's called Small-Trot by Francoise. The illustrations are amazing. I can't wait to choose a few to frame {or copy and frame}.

So with inspiration from my flea market storybook find, here are five prints I love.

ExchangingFire
TheEverlastingPosey

iowajewel

TurtleHillShop
ryder
These prints are simply beautiful. I can't wait to find more storybooks for baby Jupiter on my thrifting adventures.

xo
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment