{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

10 December 2011

{something pretty} holiday gift tags

I've been covered with glitter for the past few days, but I thought these holiday gift tags might get you in the spirit to finish your shopping and hand-making or start your wrapping.

I've designed some of my own tags this year, too. But they are hand drawn, and I can't get them online. But here are some for you to choose from online. Just print them on a nice card stock or sticker paper.  If you have time, bring them to your local print shop for a fancier finish.

xo
katie

vol25 freebie
blush gift tags, via etsy


more from blush printables
eat, drink, chic mail tags
nelle designs
brooklyn limestone naughty or nice tags

No comments:

Post a Comment