{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

06 December 2011

{something musical} winter wonderland playlist


This is a picture of us at my mama and daddy's house. I love our old school stockings...you can't find anything like them anymore.

Winter Wonderland by katie storms on Grooveshark


I'm baking poppy seed bread tonight. And then I need to get some serious house cleaning or glitter gluing on. Here's my playlist of winter favorites. Enjoy listening as you create, bake, or wish for snow.


xo
katie

2 comments:

  1. I love She&Him's christmas album, it's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steffy! She and Him's Christmas is lovely! And dear readers. I apologize. There's a glitch with my playlist. But to avoid an auto repeat of the wonderful "Same Old Lang Syne," just click on the Vince Vance and the Valiants" song and the list will play through:0 {if you are having troubles}

    ReplyDelete