{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

24 December 2011

{something delightful} a sweet christmas with my true love


Last night, Jv and I celebrated our Christmas. At half past six, we exchanged gifts. I absolutely adore every gift, especially my new spoon ring {my newest collection} and a beautiful dish from Urban. Oh and I just loved the bear skin rug he bought for our baby girl. I post more on gifts later.

After that we spent part of the night sharing a pizza while watching A Charlie Brown Christmas together all cozy on the couch. The night was complete after we went for a walk around the neighborhood to look at all the pretty houses and lights.

xo
katie {+jv+vito+our baby girl *jupiter*}

No comments:

Post a Comment