{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

18 November 2011

{something grateful} thanksgiving inspired quote


I am grateful this year. I am grateful for my dear husband. I am grateful that we are welcoming a new baby {jupiter}into our family in April. I am grateful for the ongoing support of my parents. I am grateful for time to create. I am grateful for art. I am grateful for dear friends. And I am, of course, very grateful for my dear readers. 

xo,
katie

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Katie and "Jv"! Wonderful news for wonderful people!

    -Kristin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I am a brand new follower and I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Liebster Blog Award on my blog today! :)

    xoxo

    MacKensie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, MacKensie! You are too sweet. I love the honor! xoxo. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete