{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

01 February 2011

Something to Live By: A Quote to Love


One of my favorite artists is Jessica at vol25. Her prints are an inspiration, and I am happy to have ordered her printable Valentines to share this year. One of my favorite parts about her blog is her section of quotes to live by.

So in honor of one of my favorite handmade Christmas gifts--custom sketch books--and my collection of quotes, I am going to try to design and post some of my favorites. I found this one listening to my Ryan Bingham playlist on Pandora Radio. The artist is Hayes Carll; the song, "A Drunken Poet's Dream."

P.S. I am trying to discover how to create and attach a downloadable pdf soon.

xo and Happy Snow Day--it's a blizzard here.
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment