{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

11 February 2011

Something Sugary to Eat: Heart Treats

Last week, I discovered pink marshmallows in the shape of a heart at the grocery store. Look what they can become:


Sweet S'Mores: Graham Crakers + Nutella + Heart Marshmallows = Yum!


Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow hearts.


Rice Krispie Hearts in Wax Paper Bags: Sweet Valentine Treat
(Recipe below, from Amy Sedaris)




Marshmallow Hearts covered in Dark Chocolate and Sprinkles. JV loved them. 


I know there are no hearts in this picture. I just had to show off one of my new purchases for the year: Babushka Measuring Cups. Aren't they the cutest? I found them at Urban Outfitters, and I even used a gift card, from my dear former student Caroline, to purchase them (and matching spoons)

I also have to be honest: I haven't been truly creating a heart a day. I'm creating every day, and I am ok with that:)

xo, 
katie

2 comments:

  1. I love these ideas!! I love all of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete