{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

17 January 2011

Something Busy: A Page of Hearts

I am in L-O-V-E with my heart a day project. Here's what I've been up to...


12 January 2011: Cranberry Heart


13 January 2011: Watercolor Hearts


14 January 2011: Heart Button Earrings, Buttons circa 1950s.
I like to think Sally Draper would ADORE them.


 15 January 2011: Back Painted Glass Heart. I used a paint pen. Simple.


 16 January 2011: Glitter Felt Heart Headband. I wanted a photo with my hair, but today is not the day. Maybe I can convince JV a photo shoot is in order soon


 17 January 2011: Today, we saw Blue Valentine. It's depressing. Blue as Blue can get. Which reminds me that I am searching for a Vintage copy of Joni Mitchell's Blue. Today's project: Vintage Sheet Music, Sharpie Ink Heart sticker seal for special Valentines. Thinking on it, I should have made the heart blue. 

Happy Creating.

xo,
katie 

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to "spread the love". I have several friends who do "something" a day, maybe I should take it up next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your project too! and love those heart studs!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete