{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

28 December 2010

Something Magical: Christmas

Mayor's Christmas Tree at Crown Center in Kansas City




Christmas was wonderful this year. It snowed. We saw the Mayor's Christmas tree. We admired the Plaza Lights in Kansas City. We caught the new Cohen Brothers flick at the movies: True Grit. And we continued our traditions.


Plaza Lights in Kansas City
We celebrated Christmas together the night before we headed to Kansas City. We continued our dinner tradition with a dinner of roasted chicken and veggies on the china:) And we started a new tradition: sharing cards.


My charming husband gave me the most rockin' boots and my own copy of Charlie Brown's Christmas and a few other surprises. And I gifted him some shades he's been dying to have, as well as some other surprises.

Christmas Eve
In Kansas City we went to mass at 4:30 on Christmas Eve and headed to my Aunt Gracie's for the traditional appetizer dinner. Around nine, we headed home to mom and dad's to open gifts. I have the most wonderful family: gifts showered down on us. I really love the sweet box my mama picked out--plus a very sweet etsy necklace. I love it.
Cute Box, Sweet Necklace, Lovely Christmas
I hope your holiday was amazing.

xo,
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment