{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

31 October 2010

Something Halloween: Felt and Buttons

Starting in November, I plan to post something I am thankful for at least once a week. But before the monster holiday closes, I want to share the treats I gave out this year: a yarn wreath for my mama, hair clips, bookmarks, and brooches for my girlfriends, pillows and spicy pumpkin seeds for my charming husband, a bumble bulldog and jack-o-lanterns for the neighbors, and a pumpkin charm for etsy.


Happy Halloween! I hope yours is spook-tack-u-lar!


The pillows were a cinch, by the way. I found the embroidered images in frames for less than $4 for the pair at the Value Village and Weekend Flea Market.

xo,
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment