{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

03 September 2010

Something Pink: Ballerina Cupcakes


I love cupcakes. I dream of opening my own swirly shop one day. I even picked out a name for this sweet shop. And if I lived in Savannah, I might try to find a job at the Back in the Day Bakery. They are just my style.

If you are in Savannah, stop by the Back in the Day bakery and eat a Star Brownie and a small cupcake. And adore the vintage wares in the shop--including a wall of vintage cake accessorites.


If you aren't in Savannah, like me, bake a batch of Magnolia Bakery cupcakes. Magnolia Bakery is in New York, and the line twists about a mile long daily. You'll need a pound of butter. I found the vintage ballerinas for 25-cents. And I think she's a very pretty dancer on a very pretty cupcake.


No comments:

Post a Comment