{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

13 September 2010

Something Monday: Mix Tapes


I tried. Really, I did. I wanted to post another anything before having two Mix Tape Mondays in a row. But this weekend was super busy. And school is just a pile of paper right now.

Over the weekend, I celebrated my Birthday...I started in Kansas City for my class reunion, then I headed to Columbia on Saturday to watch my baby brother run for Mizzou, and while we were there we celebrated me at Shakespeare's Pizza (love that place).

On the way back to STL, I stopped at Artichoke Annie's Antique mall to find some super cute buttons for rings and some great vintage milk cap bottles for a Christmas project. Saturday night, we cleaned. Cleaning parties are super fun with my charming husband. And Sunday--my actual birthday--was spent at the art fair in our neighborhood--I found some great upcycled jewelry. And we enjoyed dinner at a local spot called Local Harvest. I loved it all.

And this is what I listened to.

1. Junky Star by Ryan Bingham
2. Falling Slowly from the Once Soundtrack
3. Saving All My Love by Joe Firstman
4. I and Love and You by The Avett Brothers
5. Hand Eye by The Antiques
6. American Honey by Lady Antebellum
7. Please Read the Letter by Alison Kraus and Robert Plant
8. Just Breathe by Pearl Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment