{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

29 August 2010

Something Weekend: Fresh Flowers

I can't get enough of Trader Joe's flowers. They are beautiful, fresh, and pocket-book-friendly. I never leave without a bouquet. This weekend I hosted a small birthday lunch for my friend Rita, and the flowers looked perfect in a trio of glass jars. As I was putting away the china, I rediscovered this silver service teapot I picked up for $4 nearly a year ago. I think she adds a glamorous element, and one of the jars fit just right.



And on our morning walk today around the park near our charming bungalow I discovered these sweet, sweet, cupcake icing pink roses. Love. Love like I love Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I" right now.

xo,
charmed earth

No comments:

Post a Comment