{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

21 July 2010

Something Sandy: Hipstamatic Beach

We are at the beach! My camera went into a little shock, so I rediscovered my Hipstamatic app. I forgot how hip it truly is! Here are some of my favorite shots.

Shadow Girls in Morning Waves.


Washed Wood on the Shore.



Sunrise.


Isn't the orange of the sunrise just beautiful? And I love the way the sunlight hit the wood as I enjoyed my morning walk.

I've been thrifting a little along the way, but I haven't found much worth writing about yet. Last night I enjoyed my first "Scarlett O'Hara" at Scarlett O'Hara's downtown, while my husband enjoyed his strong "Rhett Butler." You've got to love Southern hospitality.

2 comments:

  1. yes i agree the sunset picture is great! i love the orange circle around the sun and how it is the only warm color in the picture..makes a great contrast!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i so so love hipstamatic! Your photos are adorable!
    xoxo,
    lily

    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete